Sitel is once again hiring home-based customer service in the following U.S. states: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico (except Santa Fe) , North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin
Pay for these home-based customer service positions ranges from $10.00 to $13.00 per hour.
From the company:
“Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ is a virtual employee-based team supporting global fortune 500 companies in the insurance, travel & leisure, sport and telecommuting industries, just to name a few. Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and were they work. Our culture is one that invests in the growth and development of our human capital – you.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Prior customer service experience
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Ability to provide superior customer service (via webcam) while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Training for these home-based customer service positions is paid. Schedules are set.
Most work at home shifts total 31 to 40 hours per week.
Remote employees are eligible for discounts with Sitel’s major brand name partners.
The company offers its work at home employees medical, dental, and a 401K with company match.
Home-based customer service agents are also provided vacation and holiday pay.
If interested in in this work at home position, you can apply and take the initial assessment here.
This job not right for you? Maybe you should consider starting a home business!