TTEC is hiring home-based customer support agents in 46 of 50 U.S. states! These work at home opportunities are available in all U.S. states except CA, HI, IL and NY.
These appear to be full-time work at home jobs.
From the company:
“Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
Necessary Equipment (from listing):
- Your own computer that meets company requirements
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
If interested in learning more about this home-based customer support opportunity, please see the original work at home job listing. Good luck!
This home-based job not right for you? Now’s the time to train online for a work at home career!