It’s one thing to have an idea or a dream of starting a business… but it’s something completely different to have the courage to turn that dream into a successful and profitable business that you love.
The truth is that we all experience resistance when we have an idea to try something new. And it’s not just something we struggle with at the beginning…
I’ve experienced periods of this struggle throughout my entire entrepreneurial journey – whenever I come up with a new idea or have a new dream to get to another level, that resistance creeps back in and gets in my way!
As entrepreneurs, we need to become masters of overcoming resistance, even when it feels like there’s no option but to stay stuck.
So in this episode, I wanted to share with you my 5 top tips for doing exactly this. These are the powerful strategies I always turn to whenever doubts, fears and worries flood my brain and cloud my willingness to keep pushing through.
I’m sharing with you:
- Why it took me 3 years from coming up with the idea for the Female Entrepreneur Association to actually launching it.
- The most common resistance we all face when it comes to putting ourselves and our ideas out there and the #1 thing we need to do to overcome this.
- The self-coaching exercise I use every time resistance comes up that helps me uncover the truth behind what’s really going on in my head.
- How to rewire your brain and flood yourself with positivity and motivation.
- How to tap into the foresight of your future self to guide the decisions you make today.
- How to stop letting everyday distractions hold you back.
- How to manifest more of what you want into your life
If you’re dreaming of taking your life or your business to the next level right now, but you’re feeling weighed down by resistance – I know that these powerful strategies will help you break through to the other side.
After you’ve tuned into the episode, drop me a comment below and let me know what’s the number one belief you have that you feel has been holding you back. Learning from each other’s struggles makes us realise that we’re never alone, so share below and let’s get this discussion going!
Also make sure you subscribe to the She Means Business podcast and to our newsletter so that you can get notified when we drop our upcoming episodes (we have some INCREDIBLE interviews coming your way soon!)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION