(You can watch the video below)
So many of us have this goal to make a million in revenue in our businesses… I used to dream so much of reaching this milestone back in 2009.
This is when I created a challenge for myself called “Mission To Make A Million In 365 Days”.
And whilst I did reach the million mark a few years ago, that first challenge I set for myself was a total and utter fail, not because my ideas were bad, but because I was focusing on completely the wrong things.
It took me a few years from 2009 to figure out what it really takes to make a million, and it’s such an important shift that I think holds so many entrepreneurs from ever getting to that milestone.
So in this week’s episode I wanted to share with you my journey to making a million in my business and some key things I learned along the way that I know will be so helpful if this is a goal that’s on your list too.
In this episode I share with you:
- What happened by day 65 of my “Mission To Make A Million In 365 Days” challenge and why I decided I needed to set myself a different challenge after that.
- The discovery I made in 2011 about what it really takes to become a successful entrepreneur and the new challenge I set for myself with this shift in perspective.
- The changes I made that helped me bring to life a business idea I had been mulling over for 3 years (that’s how FEA was born!).
- The things we need to do every single day to become the person we need to be to create success.
- The questions you really need to ask yourself as an entrepreneur and the commitments you need to make so that you can hit your financial goals.
I hope you love this episode and that it helps you to have a few A-HA moments!
I also wanted to let you know that I’m doing my final live workshop before the baby arrives and I’d LOVE to invite you to join me for it!
In this workshop I’ll be sharing:
- The 6 BEST ways to make money online – that everyone can take advantage of!
- We’ll be identifying what stage of the business journey you’re at and what steps to take: are you The Dreamer, The Starter, The Hustler, The Grower, The Scaler or The Visionary?
- How I was able to go from being a dreamer to building a million-dollar business – the core steps that got me here and how you can do it too.
- The fundamental things you need to be doing every day (that most people don’t even think about) to break through and create the success you want.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION